Pilates Fit Studio is Crestwood’s premier Classical Pilates studio and Education Facility. Our full service studio offers private and duet sessions, as well as small group apparatus classes on the reformer, tower, chair, and mat.
Started by Erica Walters in 2014, Pilates Fit Studio is well-known in the community for its exceptional quality of Pilates instruction and friendly atmosphere. The studio takes great pride in making sure each student’s individual needs are met. All of our instructors are comprehensively trained and have completed 600-950 hours of Classical Pilates education on the mat and all Pilates apparatus.
Pilates Fit Studio is staying true to the original workout system by teaching Classical Pilates and using the Authentic Gratz equipment. The studio is one of three studios in the Louisville metro area that offer Classical Pilates on the authentic Gratz and Tirado equipment.
Joseph H. Pilates spent his life perfecting his method. Experience what a century of tradition can do for you at Pilates Fit Studio.
PILATES: Resistance training with springs.
Stretch. Strengthen. Tone.
- Reshape your whole body with springs and body weight exercises
- Springs resist in both directions helping to tone and sculpt more efficiently and effectively.
- Leave your sessions with more energy than when you walked in
- Increase bone health, muscle tone, balance, and flexibility
- Improve circulation and increase mobility
- Enjoy daily actives without achy joints
- Achy backs build strength in the core muscles to alleviate tension
The studio is located in Crestwood, KY (Louisville metro) on 22, between 329 and Norton Commons.