Pilates Fit Studio is Crestwood’s premier Classical Pilates studio and Education Facility. Our full service studio offers private and duet sessions, as well as small group apparatus classes on the reformer, tower, chair, and mat.
What is Classical Pilates?
Classical Pilates is the original workout system created by Joseph Pilates, with little or no deviation. There is a sequence to the work, which was designed to move the body through a full range of movement, in all directions. The sequence builds intelligently with foundational exercises at the beginning and more complex exercises as you gain strength and control. The workouts work ALL parts and not just one component, which makes it a powerful system.
Pilates Fit Studio is staying true to the original workout system by teaching Classical Pilates and using the Authentic Gratz equipment.
Joseph H. Pilates spent his life perfecting his method. Experience what a century of tradition can do for you.
PILATES: Exercise for life. Stretch, Strengthen, & Tone
- Reshape your body by developing strength and flexibility
- Leave your sessions with more energy than when you walked in
- Increase bone health, muscle tone, and balance
- Improve circulation and increase mobility
- Enjoy daily actives without achy joints
- Achy backs build strength in the core muscles to alleviate tension
The studio is located in Crestwood, KY (Louisville metro) on 22, between 329 and Norton Commons.