We offer a variety of Intro options to try Pilates. The best way to start your practice is with one of our intro packages to get a feel for the studio and let us customize the best plan for you and your goals.
All session are by appointment only.
Please call us to book your appointment.
Why Clients Choose Us:
- We teach Pilates as it was meant to be: We are keeping the integrity of the method in each of our sessions and do not follow trends or fads with fitness.
- We use the authentic equipment: The difference is in the springs.
- Private Boutique Studio: We offer individual, duet, and small group classes; our classes are max of (4).
- Certified Teachers: have completed a 600-950 hour comprehensive certification in the Classical Method and maintain currency with yearly continuing education and advanced programs.
- We are the Host Studio for The Pilates Center of Boulder’s school for Classical Pilates in Kentucky: we not only teach the Classical work, we are educating and teaching future instructors in Classical Pilates. The Pilates Center of Boulder is one of the oldest and most comprehensive schools for Pilates. We also host and teach workshops to certified teachers to keep them current with their certifications.