Pilates Fit Studio is Crestwood’s premier boutique Pilates studio. We are centrally located on 22, between 329 and Norton Commons below Chateau Skin and Hair.
Started by Erica Walters in 2014, Pilates Fit Studio is well-known in the community for its exceptional quality of Pilates instruction and friendly atmosphere. We offer Private sessions and small group classes, and take great pride in making sure each student’s individual needs are met. All of our instructors are comprehensively trained and have completed 600-950 hours of Classical Pilates education on the mat and all Pilates apparatus.
The Pilates Fit Studio Difference
Pilates Fit Studio is staying true to the original work created by Mr. Pilates over a century ago by teaching Authentic Pilates to change our clients lives and bodies.
Joseph H. Pilates spent his life perfecting his method. Experience what a century of tradition can do for you.
Our mission at Pilates Fit Studio to meet you right where you are to ensure you see the lasting results Pilates brings to every aspect of your life! No matter the goal, each of our instructors encourages a balanced Pilates practice that allows learning and growth in the Pilates method. We want our clients to not only feel successful, but excited for the possibility of reaching new goals!
Why should I choose Pilates Fit Studio?
- We teach Pilates as it was meant to be: We are keeping the integrity of the method in each of our sessions with all the apparatus Mr. Pilates created, including the historical apparatus.
- We use the authentic Gratz equipment: the difference is in the dimensions, non-plated springs, low angled leather straps, and slow riding wheels.
- Locally owned Classical Studio: We specialize in private training and small group classes
- Certified Teachers: The teachers we choose to work with have completed 600-950 hour certifications in the classical method.
- Education Facility: Teach anywhere in the world alongside our highly sought after community of certified instructors with our 600 hour Pilates Certification. Teachers from all over join us for our continuing education workshops lead by Industry Leading Educators.