“If you do not make time for your wellness, you will be forced to make time for your illness.”
Have you been worried about your health? Have you been searching for a Pilates studio that will teach you the authentic work on the authentic apparatus without fusing other fitness modalities? Pilates Fit Studio is staying true to the original work created by Mr. Pilates over a century ago by teaching Authentic Pilates to change our clients lives and bodies.
Joseph H. Pilates spent his life perfecting his method. Experience what a century of tradition can do for you.
Our mission at Pilates Fit Studio to meet you right where you are to ensure you see the lasting results Pilates brings to every aspect of your life! No matter the goal, each of our instructors encourages a balanced Pilates practice that allows learning and growth in the Pilates method. We want our clients to not only feel successful, but excited for the possibility of reaching new goals!
- We teach Pilates as it was meant to be: We are keeping the integrity of the method in each of our sessions with all the apparatus Mr. Pilates created, including the historical apparatus.
- We use the authentic Gratz equipment: the difference is in the dimensions, non-plated springs, low angled leather straps, and slow riding wheels.
- Locally owned Classical Studio: We specialize in private training and small group classes
- Certified Teachers: The teachers we choose to work with have completed 600-950 hour certifications in the classical method.
- Education Facility: Teach anywhere in the world alongside our highly sought after community of certified instructors with our 600 hour Pilates Certification. Teachers from all over join us for our continuing education workshops lead by Industry Leading Educators.